- Beautifully presented family home with 3 bedrooms
- Significant improvements and recently refurbished
- Highly sought-after road with convenient access to schools, local shops and station
- Spacious lounge dining room with patio doors opening to the rear garden
- Recently refurbished kitchen with high-quality matching handless units and coordinating work surface
- Guest cloakroom and practical storage room on the ground floor
- Three bedrooms on the first floor, two with fitted wardrobes
- Luxuriously refitted shower room
- Driveway offering excellent off-road parking facilities and a private rear garden
- Viewing is a MUST
This beautifully presented family home features 3 bedrooms and has undergone significant improvements. It is situated in a highly sought-after road, offering convenient access to desirable schools, Boxmoor 'Village', local shops, and Hemel Hempstead mainline station, providing links to London Euston.
The ground floor of the property comprises a spacious lounge dining room, which opens up to the rear garden through patio doors. There is also a recently refurbished kitchen with high-quality matching handless units with a high gloss finish, and coordinating work surfaces. Additionally, the ground floor includes a guest cloakroom, a practical storage room, and an inviting entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor.
On the first floor, you'll find three bedrooms, two of which feature fitted wardrobes and the shower room has been luxuriously refitted.
Externally, the property benefits from a driveway that offers excellent off-road parking facilities and a pleasantly private rear garden. Viewing this property is highly recommended.
Being located in close proximity of ‘Boxmoor Village' this property is within easy reach of its range of shopping facilities and amenities, including the Village Hall and Playhouse, restaurants, public houses and Leisure Centre. The Moor is a beautiful open space with a cricket pitch and the Grand Union Canal and River Bulbourne running through it. The mainline railway station offers an excellent service to London Euston (26 mins).
Dacorum, Band D
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.