- Spacious 3 bedroom family home in Nash Mills area
- Generous kitchen dining room
- Living room with double doors opening to a private rear garden
- Downstairs shower room
- First floor comprises of 3 bedrooms and a family shower room
- Front and rear gardens
- Useful hard standing area at the front of the property
- Popular location with desirable amenities nearby
- Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property's features
This attractive 3 bedroom family home is situated in the sought after Nash Mills area. The house has been carefully designed and featuring a spacious kitchen dining room, a living room with double doors leading to a pleasantly and private rear garden and a convenient downstairs shower room. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a well appointed family shower room. The property boasts both front and rear gardens, as well as a practical hard standing area at the front. Viewing this property is highly recommended.
Nash Mills is a favoured residential area with a selection of shops and other amenities. Not so far from beautiful open countryside it is convenient for the mainline railway station (serving London Euston) and the M1/M25 access points.
Dacorum, Band C
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.