- 3 Bedroom family home convenient location close to local shops, schools, and amenities
- Ground floor: living room, dining room with access to rear garden, fitted kitchen, and utility area
- First floor: 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, separate cloakroom
- Pleasantly private rear garden with decked seating area and lawn
- Gas boiler replaced with Worcester combination boiler
- Front garden, double glazing, and gas heating to radiators
- Viewing is a MUST
This 3 bedroom family home is conveniently located for local shops, schools and amenities. The ground floor is arranged with a living room, dining room with a double glazed door offering access to the rear garden, a fitted kitchen and a useful utility area with access out to the front. The entrance hall has stairs that offer access to the first floor. The first floor features 3 bedroom, a family bathroom with a separate cloak room. The rear garden is pleasantly private and arranged with a decked seating area and otherwise laid to lawn. The vendors have replaced the gas boiler with a Worcester combination boiler. With the added benefit of a front garden, double glazing and gas heating to radiators viewing is highly recommended.
Hemel Hempstead with its Malls of Riverside and The Marlowes offers a full range of shopping facilities and other amenities. For the commuter the M1 and M25 are close at hand, whilst the mainline railway station offers a fast and frequent service to London Euston.
Dacorum, Band C
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.