- Highly desirable 5 bedroom detached family home in a private development
- Stunning views over Long Deans nature reserve
- Versatile accommodation with a 4-bedroom main house and a separate 1 bedroom annex
- Spacious living room, open-plan dining/family room, study/snug, utility and kitchen breakfast room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony offering stunning views
- Bedroom 2 with its own ensuite shower room
- Downstairs shower room
- Ample off-road parking with a driveway and double garage
- Landscaped rear garden with seating areas and attractive herbaceous borders
- Potential for extension, subject to necessary planning permissions
This well presented 5 bedroom detached family home is situated in this highly desirable private development, boasting stunning views over Long Deans nature reserve. The property offers versatile accommodation, consisting of a 4 bedroom main house and a separate 1 bedroom annex, which provides independent living space complete with an open-plan lounge kitchen dining area and a bedroom with an ensuite shower room.
The main house features a spacious living room overlooking the rear garden, an open-plan dining/family room, a study/snug, a utility room, a downstairs shower room, and a kitchen breakfast room. On the first floor, you will find four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room and a balcony that offers stunning views of the rear garden and Long Deans nature reserve. Bedroom 2 also has its own ensuite shower room.
The property boasts a driveway at the front, providing ample off-road parking and granting access to a double garage. The beautifully landscaped rear garden offers various seating areas for entertaining, as well as sections of lawn, an ornamental pond and attractive herbaceous borders. There is also great potential for extension, subject to necessary planning permissions.
We highly recommend viewing this property to appreciate its flexibility, and stunning views.
The property is ideally situated close to countryside and the Long Deans nature reserve and within easy reach of the fashionable and vibrant village of Kings Langley. For the commuter there are nearby mainline railway stations in Apsley and Kings Langley whilst the M25 access point is only 3 miles distance.
Dacorum, Band G
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.