- Charming, well presented, and spacious two double Bedroom character cottage
- Useful loft space
- Spacious extended living accommodation includes Lounge and 22 ft approx refitted Kitchen Dining Room
- Gas heaters to radiators
- Delightful residential situation convenient for 'Village' centre and Main Line Railway Station
- Refitted first floor bathroom
- Double glazing
- 60' ft. approx. landscaped Rear Garden
Charming, well presented and spacious two double Bedroom character cottage with delightful and prime residential situation convenient for the 'Village' centre and Main Line Railway Station. Useful loft area. Refitted first floor Bathroom. Spacious extended living accommodation to include a Lounge and a 22 ft approx. refitted Kitchen Dining Room. Double glazing. Gas heating to radiators. 60' approx landscaped Rear Garden.
‘Boxmoor Village' has a range of shopping facilities and amenities, including the Village Hall and Playhouse, restaurants, public houses and Leisure Centre. The Moor is a beautiful open space with a cricket pitch and the Grand Union Canal and River Bulbourne running through it. The mainline railway station offer an excellent service to London Euston (26 mins)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.