- Architect designed 3 bedroom 3 bathroom detached family home
- Private and gated location with outstanding rear views
- Stylish and high standard finishes throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with Oak staircase and glass balustrading
- Open plan kitchen dining family room with bi fold doors
- Dual aspect living room with bi fold doors
- Two ground floor double bedrooms with luxurious ensuite shower rooms
- Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, rear views, and luxurious ensuite bathroom with free-standing
- Double carport, generous gravel driveway, brick block paving, lawn areas and herbaceous borders
- Viewing is a MUST
This architect designed 3 double bedroom detached family home enjoys this pleasantly private and gated location that offers outstanding views to the rear along with stylish accommodation and finished to a high standard throughout.The ground floor features an impressive entrance hall with an attractive Oak stair case with glass balustrading offering access to the first floor and double doors opening on to the open plan kitchen dining room. The kitchen dining family room benefits from the views to the rear and access to the brick block patio from bi fold doors while the bespoke kitchen has been fitted to a high standard and a range of integrated appliances.The sitting room is dual aspect and again enjoys access to then rear patio area via bi fold doors. The ground floor is completed by 2 double bedrooms both with luxuriously fitted ensuite shower rooms, a guest cloak room and a utility room. The first floor showcases a stunning landing area that offer access to the master bedroom and two useful storage cupboards. The master bedroom offers stunning views to the rear of the property, has an impressive vaulted ceiling with velux windows and an ensuite bathroom that again has been luxuriously fitted and features outstanding free-standing bath. To the front of the property is a double carport, a generous gravel driveway, brick block paving and areas laid to lawn with feature herbaceous borders.
Chesham is a market town that blends historical charm with modern amenities. Its proximity to the Chiltern Hills and good transportation links make it an attractive place to live for both families and individuals seeking a balance between a rural setting and access to urban conveniences. The town is served by the Metropolitan line this provides direct access to central London while sought after schooling is close to hand.
Dacorum, To Be Confirmed
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.