** PLANNING APPROVED FOR 2 BED END TERRACE NEW BUILD ** STUNNING GARDEN ** PLANNING APPLICATION REFERENCE ON WWW.DACORUM.GOV.UK - 4/02821/16/FUL ** DEVELOPER TO PAY CIL AND COVENANT LIABILITIES OF £4504 approx AND £17,900 respectively(solicitors to confirm)
Please note the following list of works will need to be agreed to be carried out to the exisiting property within purchase price and completed to current building regulation standards before works to the new build commences.
This list is indicative and is not exhaustive:
1. Relocation of boiler from extension to house, including all alterations to pipework.
2. Isolation of all electrical and other services from extension and conservatory
3. Blocking up doorway between extension and house and making good.
4. Fencing to separate the 2 properties front and back – to match existing
5. Supply and fit new gate and alter fence to front of existing house
6. Removal/demolition of conservatory. Making good of any brickwork to existing property.
7. New paving/path to front of house
8. Relaying of patio in back garden
9. Outside of existing house to be painted the same colour as the new house, when complete
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.