- Exclusive Family Home
- 3/4 (Study) Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room To Master Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Zonal Underfloor Heating
- Shops, Schools & Amenities Close by
- Long Term Let
- Unfurnished & Available Now
An exclusive family home finished to an exceptional standard. 3/4 (study) bedroom mews style family homes within a tucked away private development. Sought after central Bovingdon ‘village' location.
This property has been thoughtfully designed to offer:
• 3/4 (study) double bedrooms with ensuite shower room and dressing room to the master bedroom
• Spacious lounge
• Stunning open plan fitted kitchen dining room. Bespoke designer kitchen by renowned local kitchen company, fitted to a high standard with integrated appliances and French doors opening to rear garden.
• Master bedroom benefits from both an ensuite shower room and dressing room.
• Luxuriously fitted first floor bathroom and 2 further double bedrooms with stairs from landing to bedroom suite/study/home office
• Downstairs cloak room
• Double glazing
• Ground floor zonal underfloor heating throughout. Remainder has gas heating to radiators.
• Driveway for 2 cars
• Constructed by renowned local developer, and benefiting from a 10 year new home warranty.
• Conveniently located within walking distance to Bovingdon high street, local shops and sought after schooling
• Within 3 miles (7 minutes - car) of Hemel Hempstead main line station and 4 miles (8 minutes - car) of Chesham London Metropolitan line station
• Berkhamsted and Kings Langley are close at hand offering an excellent selection of boutique shops, restaurants, bars and coffee shops
• Unfurnished & available now
To view this property prospective tenants are expected to earn 30 times the monthly rental figure to pass referencing. If self employed you will be required to give details of your accounts showing suitable earnings. The landlord has stipulated no smokers or pets.
Dacorum, To Be Confirmed
** Minimum salary requirement 30 times agreed monthly rental.
** Tenants will need to provide Proof of ID and Address i.e Passport and Utility Bill
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.